How have I never shared this recipe until now? Since I found this on Pinterest years ago, this chili has been in heavy rotation at our house during chilly weather. First of all, it’s STUPID easy. Dump everything in the crockpot when you get up in the morning and you’re set. Second, it’s actually somewhat healthy- it’s originally a Weight Watchers recipe. Last, and most important- it’s incredibly tasty. Put this on your menu to make on your busiest day this week!
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (I always use frozen.. Even easier, right?! Simply subtract from your cooking time if using fresh/thawed.)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cans diced tomatoes with green chilis, drained
- 1 can yellow corn, drained
- 1 can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- Garnishes (sour cream, shredded cheese, cilantro, crackers, etc) optional
Line crockpot with disposable liner if using (seriously, those things are life changing). Add all of your ingredients to the crockpot.
Recipe from Skinnytaste.